Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Yarn splurge,

With the excuse of  the upcoming demand for Christmas presents, my friend and I went to what, among keen knitters, weavers and crocheters, must be called yarn heaven.  I think I could have spend days there, but unfortunately...... And off course we didn't leave empty handed.
A friend in Denmark saw me experience with a skein of the very unusual "yarn collage" that I had found in a little gallery in Chester, CT. When she heard that the intention was to turn it into a pillow cover, she put one on her wish list for Christmas.

 Therefore my extravaganza in the yarn store yesterday. 

Here is what I returned home with 



 
My excuse for the next lot of yarn is seat covers, for my ancient Danish dining chairs that needs an update.




 I have already started out, simply couldn't resist, so pictures will follow soon!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment