Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Basket for my ongoing project


I received one of my favorite packages In the mail on wednesday! It contained a long awaited book i had ordered from the UK as it hasn't been published here yet. It is "hook, yarn AND crochet" by Ross Badger.I have ordered several crochet books over the past couple of months and this is truly my favorite. There is 20 projects all together in the book and I imidiately was drawn to more than half of them.






Here is my attempt of making one of them. A small basket made in Zpagetti yarn. The intention was to just add a contrasting top in the same yarn, but I had recently bought the wonderful collage yarn and wanted to try that out as the trimming on the rim. I think it came out very nice.




















 ...and the final result.  I think the collage yarn adds a nice sparkle to the basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment